Q.

Your Lord has decreed that you shall serve none but Him, and do good to your parents. Should one or both of them reach old age with you, never say Ugh to them, nor scold either of them; but speak to them kindly and respectfully, spread over them the wings of humility and mercy, and say, My Lord, have mercy upon them, as they raised me up when I was little.
IDENTIFY THE VERSES COMMANDING GOOD BEHAVIOR TOWARDS PARENTS ?

Tags: parents, relationships, entertainment
Asked by azam khan, 12 Dec '11 08:40 pm

1.

(al-Isra 17: 23- 4)
AL QURAN -THE FINAL INSTRUCTION OF ALLAH TO HIS SERVANTS ON THE EARTH
Answered by hazir jawab, 12 Dec '11 08:42 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

(al-Isra 17: 23- 4)
Answered by truth exposed, 12 Dec '11 08:46 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

One of the Ten Commandments as given to Moses by the true and living God Himself. "Respect thy father and mother".
These verses are a copy of that.
Answered by QueSera Sera, 12 Dec '11 08:43 pm

(0)
 (0)