Q.

Jai Ho may have won an Oscar, but is not among Rehman's top 20 songs. Which according to you, is A.R.Rehman's best song so far ?

Tags: relationships, music, entertainment
Asked by RAJAN MHAMAI, 19 Mar '10 02:54 am

1.

To name just one song as best,won't be justified at all....to the genius of A R Rehman and his creative brilliance.
I wish,you had given an option of 5 top songs of his.
How do I miss *dil hai chhota sa..*piya haji ali...*khwaja mere khwaja....*tu hi re....*ae ajnabi,tu bhi kabhi....etc etc...
But since,one has the option of just one song...I would choose,the below mentioned song from Taal...it redefines love, commitment,faith,trust and sheer depth of security,unconditional love possesses...the vocals...the composition,the mood,the tone..the video..the context...and the ethereal height it scales,to drench the soul with serene tender drops of calming love... I guess,love can't be felt better than this...

dekho chhod ke kis raste wo jaate hain
saare raste vapas mere dil ko aate hain

nahin saamne, nahin saamne ye alag baat hai
Answered by shintsie, 21 Mar '10 04:37 pm

(1)
 (9)

Q.

My favorite...the Ishq song of Dil Se...the song picturised on Malaika Arora n my SRK....if only I cud sing in this page!!!...ohh the drawbaks of this..more

Answered by sumita ganguly