Q.

"There are many facts, but only one truth. Facts can be put into words, but not the truth" -Hazrat Inayath Khan. Any com?

Tags: facts, truth, religion & spirituality
Asked by Shunmugham, 13 May '12 07:53 pm

1.

I believe this or not but found the answer in google
Inayat Khan was born in Baroda, India on July 5, 1882. As a youth, Inayat was brilliant in poetry and music, yet his deepest inner calling was in spiritual matters. As a youth, one day as Inayat was praying...

... he thought to himself that there had not been an answer yet to all the prayers he had offered to God and he did not know where God was to hear his prayers and he could not reconcile himself to going on praying to the God whom he knew not. He went fearlessly to his father and said: "I do not think I will continue my prayers any longer, for it does not fit in with my reason. I do not know how I can go on praying to a God I do not know." His father, taken aback, did not become cross lest he might turn Inayat's beliefs sour by forcing them upon him without satisfying his reason and he was glad on the other hand to see that, although it was irreverent on the child's part, yet it was frank, and he knew that the lad really ...more
Answered by jameel ahmed, 13 May '12 07:59 pm

(0)
 (1)
2.

When all of the evidence (100%) says something happened, and there is no evidence (zero) that anything else could have happened, it is the truth beyond a reasonable doubt to honest, rational people.
Answered by anil garg, 04 Dec '13 06:52 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I can die but never be a cause to kill another person by drowning him.willingly i can't kill a mosquitoes or a ant.i have faith and practicing in 'ic..more

Answered by bhanwar bothra