Q.

Identify the famous Embryologist who said so ?
I am so glad to share in the sharing and explanation of these verses in the Qur'an and the Hadith that describe embryology. From this evidence it is clear to me that this scientific information came to Muhammad from Allah, because all this scientific information was not discovered except in recent times. This proves to me that Muhammad is truly the Prophet of Allah."

Tags: money, relationships, share
Asked by azam khan, 29 Nov '11 11:20 am

1.

Science in The Qur'an - Evidence that Islam is true::Non-Muslim Scientists embraced Islam after discovering the Miracles of the Noble Quran!
For the past three years, I have worked with the Embryology Committee of King cAbdulaziz University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, helping them to interpret the many statements in the Quran and Sunnah referring to human reproduction and prenatal development. At first I was astonished by the accuracy of the statements that were recorded in the 7th century AD, before the science of embryology was established. Although I was aware of the glorious history of Muslim scientists in the 10th century AD, and some of their contributions to Medicine, I knew nothing about the religious facts and beliefs contained in the Quran and Sunnah.

At a conference in Cairo he presented a research paper and stated:

Answered by jameel ahmed, 29 Nov '11 02:00 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Professor keith L.Moore
Answered by aflatoon, 29 Nov '11 11:22 am

(2)
 (0)
3.

Professor Keithi L.Moore: He is Professor of Anatomy, Twinabic, West Canada, head of the organization of scientists in embryology and anatomy in Canada. Member of the Royal Society (medical) in Canada, the international academy for histology, and the American union of anatomists.

He is the author of many scientific books in anatomy and embryology. He wrote 8 books which are considered scientific references by medical students and have been translated into six languages.
Answered by hazir jawab, 29 Nov '11 11:23 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by Ghost Singh