Q.

Would you opt for jobs that dont pay you well and are inconvenient to you even when you require them

Tags: dont pay
Asked by kamini joshi, 23 Nov '12 10:23 am

1.

May need to
Answered by anil garg, 23 May '13 02:00 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Jee nahin
Answered by iqbal seth, 23 Nov '12 10:27 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
That's why Say there's a white kid who lives in a nice home, goes to an all-white school, and is pretty much having everything handed to him on a platter - for him to pick up a rap tape is incredible to me, because what that's saying is that he's living a fantasy life of rebellion.
because of I've got high standards when it comes to boys. As my dad says, all girls should! I'm from the South - Tennessee, to be exact - and down there, we're all about southern hospitality. I know that if I like a guy, he better be nice, and above all, my dad has to approve of him!
so, after all ,,,Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.
Answered by BINDAS gandmaru, 23 Nov '12 10:26 am

(0)
 (0)