Q.

Would you like to share any beautiful memories with me here ?

Tags: money, advertising & marketing, beautiful memories
Asked by Alaina, 17 Feb '13 02:10 pm

1.

The most beautiful memory is the time when we were friends .
Answered by joyesh chakraborty, 17 Feb '13 02:14 pm

(1)
 (1)

2.

Itz not any beautiful memory ... rather a horrible memory ... I was hardly a boy of 6th or 7th standard...I was a very wicked boy by that time....my neighbour's cow laid a cute calf....when it was running and jumping I was very delighted to see it jumping and running....out of curiosity I took hold of that calf and dragged it to a heap of sand that had been dumped there for construction of home of one villager and burried that calf upto its neck only its head was out so that it can only make sound....and I was delighted to see it making sound....It remained there for the full afternoon ... and at evening itz owner searched for the calf and detected it half buried in the sands....and someone whispered that I did the mishap....he came straight to my Hitler Dad to lodge a complaint about my nuisance....anticipating the fear I hid in some villager's TABELA for 7 days...and entirely depending upon the date-juice pot that was planted on the near-by date tree by Liquor-Vendor...and my parents ...more
Answered by Pradipta pati, 17 Feb '13 02:48 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

There was one Alibaba...not real, but she used to call him that.. and he used to send many things from his hidden cave to her..some paintings, some glittering pictures, and what not. Both were good friends.. Their friendship was pure like gold. Then she went away in her Lamborghini and did not come for a long long time. Alibaba got bored sitting in his cave with all those invaluable things and waiting for her return. One fine morning after many days, she returned..and he jumped with happiness ..Moral -- despite all hurdles, real friendship wins.
Answered by subhash, 21 Feb '13 10:01 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Sure i will like it
Answered by Mr Singh, 17 Feb '13 02:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I once hit a century in a major Cricket tournament in school before a gud crowd..
i became vaery popular in my school and like the hero of my class after that .
that was a very beautiful , wondeful memory for me which i can never forget , alaina ...

alaina , r u a muslim ?
Answered by Amit Aggarwal, 17 Feb '13 02:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Dear What type of beatiful memories expect?
Answered by Vasudevan Govindarao, 17 Feb '13 02:13 pm

(1)
 (0)