Q.

What is the booster you Use in your personal relationships(funny answers please)?

Tags: environment, beauty & fashion, technology
Asked by inquisitive, 09 Oct '09 12:19 am

1.

Inqui, I have been known as a Motivator among family and friends and those who know me. I have boosted the confidence level, happiness level in personal relationships of my near and dear one's and friends too. I remember, when I was doing my graduation abroad, A friend of mine hadn't completed an important assignment, she was so panicky as the last date was the next morning and she was so worked up and tense, as she would lose her grades. Time was running short too. She had just 7 hours or so left before the next day starts. So, I boosted her self confidence and made her believe in herself and gave her few tips on her assignment and she was finally able to submit it. Even after this incident, she used to thank me saying, if It weren't for me, she wouldn't be able to submit it. ....... I guess, I will try one on you here !! Inqui...Neevu tumba buddhivantharu, Neevu tumba tumba good, Neevu nimmanne nambbi ( self belief ), Neevu ella aaseegalanannu achieve maada boudhu, ...more
Answered by Kavita Prsd, 10 Oct '09 12:41 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Sharing fantasies..!! HONESTLY..!!;-))
Answered by Rohit Soni, 09 Oct '09 04:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

You preferred funny answers OK.................. The booster developed by the Shri Vishnu Incorporation Ltd. which is famous since time immemorial, that is installed in the human brain,usually known in many synonims such as SYMPATHY, FELLOW FEELING, LOVE, HONESTY & SINCERITY towards a near & dear or a friend, powered by human conscience.I hope U must make UR soul searching to find whether this device has been installed in the CPU of UR physical hardwire & I 'm sure U must discover it.Thank you
Answered by Pradipta pati, 09 Oct '09 02:18 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Inqs, It is with My Sincerity , Honesty ,Wit and Diplomacy.
Answered by Rachana, 09 Oct '09 09:37 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

My heart and face glows naturally and very lively , but never uses to I feel that again and again , I should never also feel to look at the mirror even to know I How I express.
Answered by venkatesaldevarajan, 09 Oct '09 06:16 am

(1)
 (0)