Q.

Now since marriage of my son is coming nearer which is on Dec 11 and I know that all girls cry whilst leaving their parents house. Why is it so that girls cry when leaving their parents house? I know after all parents they are but why do they cry??? Atleast I wont be able to bear atleast to see my daughter-in-law crying as I cant see tears in any woman's eyes which is my weakness. How should I control this moment??

Asked by cyrus irani, 07 Dec '09 06:23 pm

1.

This clearly shows that you are a compassionate person as we all need to be. All partings are always sad. Girls cry specially when they finally have to leave their family and home and go to husbands family and home because they remember the love, comfort and all the good things they got in their parents home. Even though your family could be the best in the place, the girls does not know exactly how much good you could be. This is because many people look good but later somehow hurt the new daughter-in-law. Uncertainly to a certain extent also comes in the fore at this moment. I have personally seen the tears, crying and poignant moments at the time of "bidhai". I feel that all of us have to feel the poignancy of this moment and it is better for you to personally experience this yourself.
Answered by Francisco, 07 Dec '09 06:35 pm

(2)
 (0)

2.

Hi, Nowadays girls don't cry, It was a matter of the past. You will be shocked to see your daughter in law walk out of the marriage hall to your house with no tears. Present girls are smart. Your daughter will learn a few lessons on how to be a good daughter in law from her. Wish your son a happy and prosperous marriage life.
Answered by Reshma, 07 Dec '09 07:02 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Just turn away dude, there is no remedy to this situation. Imagine a hypothetical situation where you had to leave your son (Apart from the obvious farce, dig deeper) and he will be acting as a stranger form that point onwards (Hes your daughter-in-laws husband first now and your son later)? When you visit him at his house, you wont be visiting him, but the family (comparatively Strangers) and your son would be present there AS WELL, customs abide he cannot blast off like he normally does with you at home. He has to act mature and not be childish-immature-or even rude(out of love) to you.. Instead of you proclaiming, hay kiddo go put me a cup of tea, will ya?, you will only say 'Yes, just a little, if its not too much of a trouble' only when and only after you are asked by some one for the meager cup of tea. Imagine all that, and now put a father-daughter relationship in the equation. So best way is to let them be. Turn away on the ocassion and promise her folks that you will take goo ...more
Answered by Ashok Maurya, 09 Dec '09 12:53 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

That is a good gesture from you. It is natural that in this situation the emotions are at a high and in no ones control. Its human that whenever we are letting go our loved ones its always painful and in case when parents are giving away their daughter its a mixture of surge of memories, beautiful moments spent from day 1 with her and high sentiments give way for some tears offcourse. Let it happen that way.
Its just that moment and then things will be fine. Now girls understand that "Change is life" and they go with the flow. Now you dont wet your eyes there. You just get ready to welcome your DIL.
Answered by Anu, 07 Dec '09 07:16 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

All girls cry when leaving their parents house as they do not know what lies in store for them in her new environment. This is normal feeling among all girls and if you or for that matter any father/father in law were to see
this moment of farewell, I'm sure eyes would be moist too. The smile on the bride's face, after her shedding of tears will be a mixed feeling for all those present. Automatically, things will be under control thereafter.
Answered by John Mascarenhas, 07 Dec '09 06:44 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Sir, you are very kind hearted..........but its obvious for a girl to cry when she is leaving her parents and her childhood house...................... better to control ur feelings at that moment...............................
Answered by Kalyani Sawant, 07 Dec '09 06:37 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Brother this very emotional moment in the life of women as well as the father of the girl I really welcome your soft feeling towards women but we can realize the feeling of girl leaving house of her father and getting into new life and new family, you can also understand the feeling of the father who has given his part of the heart to the person unknown their are many factors to have tears in eyes and its the real fact a stone hearted person can also have an soft eye on said occassion
Answered by Anis Patel, 07 Dec '09 06:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Tell her that u r getting a dughter.Her cry will be reduced.
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 07 Dec '09 06:28 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

You can only make things easy
not control emotions
especially at such times
Answered by anil garg, 09 Dec '09 03:03 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

LoveFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaFor other uses, see Love (disambiguation).Page semi-protectedArchetypal lovers Romeo and Juliet portrayed by ..more

Answered by ambuj kumar