Q.

PAANI !

Its Raining !! Baarish !!

Wonders of water !!

Kahan he Paani !! Baarish me,saagar me,nadi waadiyaon me,Baadlon me,Kue me, naariyal ke andar,insaan ke jism me aansoo me.

Jisme milado paani,pani le rang uska !!

Water can harmonize minds !! Bldgs, Hotels,houses are bult facing sea, rivers,lakes.

Paani me Sangeet bhi to he !! The music is different in waterfalls,Sea,flowing rivers and Rain,but enchanting,too.

A Poets says ,
Na jhatako zulf se Paani,ye moti phoot jaayenge !!

Share your views ! With your One or Two favourite songs of Paani !!

No Water,No life !!

Asked by Rachana, 03 Jul '09 03:24 pm

1.

About 70% of world we live is covered with water. The deep ocean, vast sea, river, lake, etc. are all waterbodies, we will never get exhausted watching into their depths, which is so enchanting, at the same time so mysterious...with treasures, secrets.
Water can be seen everywhere, it is there in the dew drop, rain, rainbow and even in the tears, which drop as pearls.
Bajta Hai Jaltarang Teal Ki Chhat Pe Jab
Motiyon Jaisa Jal Barse
Boondon Ki Ye Ldai Laayi Hai Vo Ghadi
Jiske Liye Hum Tarse

For me rain is the most beautiful natural gift from God. I love watching it through the lush green leaves, the foliage. I spend hours and hours enjoying the beauty...the smell of earth wet in rain, the rhythm and melody, like the girl enjoying and dancing in rain...
barso re, megha megha barso re
Answered by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 06 Jul '09 12:21 pm

(2)
 (1)
2.

It has been drizzling at my place since last four days. The smell of the wet earth, the sudden lush greenness that jumps out of its hiding, the rhythm of the rain drops, the umbrella flowers and raincoats, the dirty puddles of mud rain has always been the very essence of life to me. I always wondered why cannot people just for a while get lost in the chaos and get drenched. May be, they are too much forgotten in their own life that they easily miss to see the bliss of beauty around them. Once one of my friends asked what is so special about getting drenched in the rain?
I was simply not able to find the right words to describe the feeling to her.
Answered by prashant sharma, 03 Jul '09 10:33 pm

(3)
 (0)
3.

Rachana, again such a beautiful question and timely indeed.

There is no life without water...thats true. Water is needed for everything. It is the most essential ingredient of life.....incorporating life, to instill life. There are several mythological stories regarding this.

One is that, once demons had taken refuge in the ocean, and the Gods were unable to fight against them. Agastya was a Brahm-Rishi. Gods went to him and requested to drink all the water of the ocean, and hold for some time so that they may vanquish all the demons, which he accepted and did. All the demons were destroyed. Later seeing all the sea-animals dying, he released the water, and then these animals became alive once again.

Answered by Alankrita Basu, 04 Jul '09 06:53 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

Pani Pani Re Khaare Paani Re
pani Pani Re Khaare Paani Re
nainon Mein Bhar Jaaye
neendein Khaali Kar Jaaye

pani Pani Re Khaare Paani Re
pani Pani Re Khaare Paani Re
nainon Mein Bhar Jaaye
neendein Khaali Kar Jaaye
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 03 Jul '09 04:00 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

Yes, Rachana, your mentioning adage like conclusion of the question No Water, No life !! is very much applicable to a vast country like India whose progress or state of living is entirely depending upon water and water only. Water bears such a powerful strength that it is capable to unveil the picture of real India as entire function of run a mill machinery cries only for water. Every competent observer or incompetent fellow can easily say that without a drop of water we are nothing. Every other one is of opinion that India is a land of contrasts consisting of very rich and very poor, modern or backward, educated or uneducated, and so they live on their own way as defined by their status. But Water is the only one hunter which is capable enough to call all and stand in one line. If there is no water, then no pass book of six seven figures is qualified enough to make the heaven to shed the water. No pooja~archana like ``barso re megha, megha barso re paani`` is strong to make rain god t ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 04 Jul '09 04:04 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

Beautifull!
Answered by sumati gayki, 03 Jul '09 03:26 pm

(1)
 (1)
7.

Agreed
water is essence of life
Answered by anil garg, 22 Nov '09 04:53 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

"Paani, one of the few things which have no substitutes ever.....uttering the word"paani" even , gives one full of satisfaction...people say , till date nations have been fighting for oil, but in coming centuries, they are likely to prove their supremacy based upon control over reserve of water...but I wish, it never comes true...there r lots of songs, but wud like to mention herewith a few lines of d song from a Manoj Kumar starer movie...hope u wil like d song..

paani re paani ,tera rang kaisa
jis mein mila do, lage us jaisa
is duniya mein jeene vale, aise bhi hain jeete
rookhee-suukhi khaate hain aur, thanda paani peete
tere ek hi ghoont se milata jannat ka aaraam
paani re
bhookhe ki bhookh aur pyaas jaisa
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 05 Jul '09 01:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

No water no life more water life in danger,,,,1, paani re paani tera rang kaisa jisme milaya to aisa paani re paani tera rang kaisa,.... rachna you have masterd the ability to bring music in any topic its an inner ,deep, depth for music,,,,2. a mausam aur a doori , hi hi a majboori , tere do takiyaki naukari may mera lakonka sawan jai hi hi a majboori.
Answered by sanjay shenoy, 04 Jul '09 03:13 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Bollywood has certainly been lucky to have creative women directors trying their hand and direction. women directors are making waves, but of these, i..more

Answered by Doctor Know