Q.

Doing MBA from any institute is better OR M.tech

Tags: mba, careers, education
Asked by gagan, 07 Nov '09 11:49 pm

1.

The jarring note in your question is \'any institute\'. It is the institute that matters. One of my friends\'s son whodid a MBA from a mofussil institute did get a job--on Rs. 15000/-pm.-the normalpay packet of a clerk.His sister who did it at (I believe itis)Somaiyya at Mumbai received an initialoffer of Rs. 7.5 lakhs from Hindustan Unilver. The same should be the case with M.Tech.And yet your predilection is more important as pointed ojut by the other answerer.
Answered by radhikamruta, 08 Nov '09 05:22 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Seems you are an Engineer. MBA is entirely differeent subjects for you. If you have the confidence to do
MBA, my suggestion is to go for that, provided you get admission in B.SCHOOL MBA ONLY. If you donot admission in B.School MBA M.Tech is better.
Answered by Mahadevan Subramaniapillai, 08 Nov '09 12:02 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

Both are better. Doing post-graduation or further studies in life are good for future Both studies can give best and good opportunities in jobs in future.
Answered by Murarji Pachpol, 07 Nov '09 11:56 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

An MBA to me holds more importance. But it really depends on what you want to do in future. when I was searching for B-schools in India I came across this B-school in Coimbatore that offers some really unique specialisations. They also have a uniquely tailored course in Customer Experience Management. They have an online education counselor called Syra who you can speak to in case you have any career related queries. You can contact her on Facebook over here- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002484815877
You can also write to her on syra.aegis@gmail.com
Hope this helps.
Answered by vipasha, 24 Feb '12 06:01 pm

(0)
 (0)