Q.

With reference to a Question; Do u believe what u see is true?

My answer was: It is not known to even to so called verified Science , which could assumed to be knew about 4% of the total Science and about 96% of the Science is yet to be excavated for proof of truth
Now my Question is that how do u feel about the above question and my answer- Comment please

Tags: question, answer, education
Asked by kishore kumar patnaik, 25 Oct '12 06:16 pm

1.

Without involving any Scientific Theory ,A very simple Aspect of VIEWING .Any Object can be viewed with n number of Angles , And all views have their own Uniqueness .In broader terms any object can be Viewed though Front view side View and Top View .All views are correct but by going Through just one View one can not Give the Complete picture of the Seen Object .
The next example is also from Engineering Drawings The Isometric View , The isometric drawings are making at an angle Thirty degrees so that it give a almost complete picture of the Object .
As far as Basics and Threshold of Science is concerned Evolutions of New Theories ,Observations and New Inferences constitutes The Dynamic of the Subject .New Theories Pave way for New Concept and new Horizons .
Till Last century we have just one Model of Solar system , but Today a number of Solar systems are under Observation , What it was Impossible a few decades earlier now They have Achieved .
Answered by kartikay sharma, 25 Oct '12 06:49 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Patanjali's YOG-SUTRA treats three situations;
1.Pratyaksha,what you see,
2.Apt Vachan,all that recieved from previous sources of seniors,
3.Presumtion,supositio,e.g.smoke seen will mean fire taken place.
Answered by vishwabandhubajpai, 25 Oct '12 06:26 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Its a very tricky question. Generally, it is said is that what we see is the truth, but I agree with you on the point that appearances can be deceptive and what we see may not necessarily be true. Seeing is believing is not correct in all case. I cannot comment upon the 4% truth or the 96% truth to devoid of scientific proof because I dont know about this fact. But overall I agree with your point that seeing is believing may not be necessarily correct always.
Answered by Manoj Adwani, 25 Oct '12 06:23 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Your answer includes some figures which can not be confirmed from any source; they are also not commonly known to all.
though what you said is true in general; and in the future, there may be many revelatio which science would make because of which the percentage of unexcavated mysteries might be greater as on this date.
Answered by Om Shrivastava, 25 Oct '12 06:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Not always......question is ok.....I am not satisfied with answer.
Answered by Flying Saucer, 25 Oct '12 06:37 pm

(0)
 (0)