Q.

Hi I am female and yes if I got pregnant by accident I woundn't be happy about a man been given the decision to terminate my baby, BUT, how come women are given the option when men aren't? you could argue that the man should have used protection but so should the women and at least she gets the chance to put that mistake right with abortion, a man doesnt get that chance, and then may have to fork out child maintenance until the baby is 18. I know so many women who have one night stands on purpose to get pregnant they have the baby then send the CSA after the unsuspecting guy, I also know a l

Tags: chance, money, relationships
Asked by anju chauhan, 09 May '12 10:07 am

1.

A controversial qsn....

On the one hand it warrants the necessity of personal choice of a woman....
on the other hand it raises the morality of object....

If the woman is prohibited for her right to enjoy it is surely against right for independence...

If the abortion would be allowed itz the blatant murder of a life.....

I 'm confused ....however in exigency of a greater cz of upholding the life of a foetus I 'm of the view under no circumstances should a life can be allowed to be ended on the operation table...both man & woman are equally responsible for the act and both should undertake the responsibility for the upbringing of the new born....
Answered by Pradipta pati, 09 May '12 10:29 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Better you consult with a good gynacologist for your children and also with a lyear to fight case if situation demands.
Answered by provu rai, 03 Jul '12 03:36 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I am not very clear with what you want to say - Whether you want men to have the say in abortions or you want only women to have a say in abortions?

As such, in one night stands, the men may not even come to know about the pregnancy until later stages. I don't know what is meant by CSA - Is it Chils Sustenance Allowance?

It's a controversial topic and as much as women have the chance to get trapped in assault situations in loneliess, men too have the chance to get trapped in taking-advantage-of-loneliess situations. :-)
Answered by manish varma, 09 May '12 12:35 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Yes, i understand what you are saying, many women try to trap men on the pretex of being pregnant after a one night stand, - such women are nothing but lost soul's - they think MARRIAGE is a way out of their already PATHETIC LIVES
Source: logic
Answered by simon waaras, 09 May '12 11:33 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

I guess the reason that women are given the choice & men are not is that the baby is growing in her body & not his. But it takes 2 people to make a baby not 1.

But scientists agree that life begins at conception. It is not just a blob of tissues and some cells in his body. It is a human being that we all allow to be murdered through our lack of love and support.

Every day is a holocaust.

Men should share the responsibility & the right to 'decide' - in the best possible way.
Answered by ankit shivam, 09 May '12 10:16 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

Just for enjoyment one should not take risk of being pregnant then aborting the child for no reason .so one should be very careful and i think both of them should use the best methods to be safe 100% now a days we get condoms for both
Answered by babu rao, 09 May '12 10:14 am

(0)
 (0)