Q.

What things one must consider while planning a baby?

Tags: relationships, health, pregnancy & parenting
Asked by ankit shivam, 25 Mar '11 10:02 am

1.

Making the decision to start or add to a family is not a simple or easy one. Pregnancy will involve all aspects of your lives: emotional, physical, financial, career, partnership and all personal relationships.
You and your partner must look at your motivations for wanting to be parents and what it means to you. By answering the following questions, you can begin discussions to honestly make this life-altering decision.

Are we a stable couple?
Will we share responsibilities of child care, home care?
Are we the same religion? If not, does this pose a problem for the child's religious training?
Will a child add to our relationship?
Do we have similar ideas about education, discipline?
How will having a baby affect our careers?
Source: Are you ready ?
Answered by LIPSIKA, 25 Mar '11 10:06 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

Deborah Issokson, a licensed psychologist who provides reproductive health and healing counseling services in Watertown, Massachusetts, says parents-to-be can emotionally prepare themselves for parenthood in several ways.

"It is the emotional preparations that are (most) crucial to healthy family development and often it is these preparations that are ignored by expectant parents," she says.

Denise Almazan, a new mom, says she thought a lot about if she was ready to have a baby on many different levels.

"I had so many concerns," says Almazan, of Whittier, California. ". I wondered if I could handle the pain of labor. I wondered if I was emotionally mature to raise a child, and questioned my capacity for unconditional love. I thought I may be too selfish to be a mother, and wondered if I would be able to put the needs of my child before my own."

Source: google search
Answered by anil garg, 25 Mar '12 02:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Hi Ankit,

Even i had the same question before i was planning my baby... Here i am giving you some few tips which you can add in your planning check list..

1. Try to meet all your delivery care providers beforehand, including "backups."
2. Present cost and your expenses
3. ome activities, like going to the theater or foreign travel, will be harder when the baby comes. Indulge yourselves now.
4 The Internet is a great source of information on medical and other problems. google has a good directory. . For information visit www.babeezworld.com
Answered by aniket aggarwal, 19 Dec '11 02:05 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Marriage and getting children do happen with or without planning. Is planning going to help us in resolving all our future problems? NO definitely no! However, If one is honest and sincere to his family, planning for family may not be essential. Restriction on expenditure, improving the earning potential and love towards family are the prerequisites for planning a baby. It is better not to seed a plant, if one is negligent in nurturing the same.
Source: self understanding
Answered by Sudhakar Alur, 13 May '11 02:27 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too,
http://www.besttipszone.com
Source: http://www.besttipszone.com
Answered by neeta soni, 01 Apr '11 10:34 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Nothing special only taking care of her wife at all
Answered by Shiva, 25 Mar '11 12:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

We should give them enough education that they stand upon themselves. Baki, rozi, roti to God hi dega.
Answered by mohd yousuf, 25 Mar '11 10:35 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

Consider the following costs while planning a baby-

Home Costs
A nursery is the first thing required by a baby as soon as it leaves the hospital and steps into its new home. And if you happen to live in a small one-bedroom apartment, its time to shift into a larger home as you have a new member in your family. Youll need a crib, changing table, baby monitor, and so on. In case, if you already have an extra room, you have got to paint the walls anew in soft colors. And as your baby takes its first step, you have to squirt out money to baby-proof your home by eliminating sharp edges, installing safety locks to cabinets and windows, and adding gates around staircases and bathrooms.

Food Costs
Answered by anju chauhan, 25 Mar '11 10:14 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

Nothing bandaa aayengaa apnee naseeb kaa khayengaa hum kaun hotey hai
Answered by common sense, 25 Mar '11 10:03 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by Samir Arya