Who is the satan
About: Pgecet notification 2009
( Holy Quran , Fatir, Chapter #35, Verse #6)
26. And indeed, We created man from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.
27. And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire.
28. And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: \"I am going to create a man (Adam) from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.
29. \"So, when I have fashioned him completely and breathed into him (Adam) the soul which I created for him, then fall (you) down prostrating yourselves unto him.\"
30. So, the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together.
31. Except Ibls (Satan), - he refused to be among the prostrators.
32. (Allh) said: \"O Ibls (Satan)! What is your reason for not being among the prostrators?\"
33. [Ibls (Satan)] said: \"I am not the one to prostrate myself to a human being, whom You created from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.\"
34. (Allh) said: \"Then, get out from here, for verily, you are Rajm (an outcast or a cursed one).\" [Tafsr At-Taba ...more