Q.

Hello pawan ji . my name is nisha gupta .my date of birth is 07/07/82 .time is 4.15 a.m. place of birth is kota rajasthan. i want to know about merriage , job and future. my lagn is taurus .

Tags: money, careers, astrology
Asked by praveen gupta, 28 Jun '11 02:51 pm

1.

See, astrology is a good science, but we need good reader as well we do have some patience and faith too.Luckily while chatting in rediff rooms one of my rediff friend Mr.Raj Verama had suggested me an astrologer name long back.I had tried in my case as well as my friends case.I find his readings are really true and trust worthy .He is nice person and genuine astrologer , who suggested us very good guidelines.You can also try his link
He is Mr.Nishchal Chhayajii
his link is- WWW.ASTROLOGER-NISHCHAL.WEEBLY.COM
Answered by Alok Raj, 30 Jun '11 10:56 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Pawan ji to udd gaye
Before I answer your questions if your name is Nisha Gupta why exactly ID is praveen gupta they do not sound synonyms.

1. You want to know about marriage , Marriage is a legal entity which binds a male and female ( In India it has to be between male and female) in a bond and they can start a family. This tradition of a male and female living together is commonly known as marriage and there are several ways to perform it.

2. Job : Job is some sort of work , it can be either gratis or in exchange of some remuneration.
Usually people take up jobs to earn money and make a living.

3, Future can be defined in following words : The future is the indefinite time period after the present. Whether it's less than a millisecond away or a billion years, its arrival is considered inevitable due to the existence of time and the laws of physics.

Nice to hear that your lagan is Tauras , I hope you do not bang your head like a bull
Answered by Batao Na, 28 Jun '11 02:58 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.