Q.

Why we need to upgrade our defences to face China

Tags: education, china, politics & government
Asked by RukhsanaSiddiqui, 28 Mar '12 10:37 am

1.

As one of the most honest political leaders in India, we the citizens have high hopes and great faith in you. It is due to this that as a citizen of India, I wish to bring to your notice the developments in our neighbourhood and our shortcomings in the area of defence research and domestic production of arms/equipment.
Some alarming news in recent past has forced me to go public with my concerns. Recently Stockholm International Peace Research Institute has reported that India has become the world's largest arms importer. Along with the largest number of persons under the poverty line or children suffering from malnutrition, this is a dubious distinction that we could do without.
Answered by Ataur Rahman, 28 Mar '12 10:42 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Becuase it has evil eyes on India
Answered by truth exposed, 28 Mar '12 10:40 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by ronak zabi