Q.

How do you search the best gastric bypass surgery facility in India?

Tags: india, money, health
Asked by narendra sharma, 13 Dec '12 08:32 pm

1.

Weight loss surgery-like gastric bypass /lap band surgery / stomach stapling and gastrectomy have become very common and very safe now. My cousin got her Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery in India. She has lost more than 65 lbs in 5 months and is very happy with the results. The price for obesity surgery is very less in India. My cousin just paid 25% of the cost she was quoted in America. She got her surgery from a company called Forerunners Healthcare.
Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and magazines. I have read a lot of their patient stories also. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low cost, as bariatric surgery and weight loss surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that your Obesity surgery can be e ...more
Answered by Rocking Raaj, 13 Dec '12 08:36 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and magazines. I have read a lot of their patient stories also. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low cost, as bariatric surgery and weight loss surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patient
Answered by vijay shukla, 20 Dec '12 03:45 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and magazines. I have read a lot of their patient stories also. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low cost, as bariatric surgery and weight loss surgery is not covered by insurance.
Answered by points, 18 Dec '12 12:23 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Buy the Magazine THE WEEK of this week it gives all the best hospitals of india in different fields it is good information
Answered by Quest, 13 Dec '12 10:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Answered by iqbal seth, 13 Dec '12 09:35 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

When Pakistans first military ruler Field Marshal Mohammed Ayub Khan soured on the relationship with the United States, he released his memoirs in 196..more

Answered by rahul raj