Q.

Do you have any interesting or funny school/college tale to tell?Care 2 share?:-)

Asked by nikita, 02 May '09 03:17 pm

1.

I rarely attend the class and everyone of my friend eagerly expects some funny thing to happen whenever I attend the class. Electrical engineering professor entered the class and wondered to see me. Hi..!!!Ananth - --..You are welcome to my class.. Good morning Sir-----Thank you very much.. with a smile on my face. Well Ananth ----I dedicate this class to you Again thanx Sir And now tell me -----Whatever you want me to do I am ready. Today I proposed to conduct the class test---Are you ready? Or any suggestion---I will do that---If you want postponement of test?? Anything is left your choice!! Are you sure sir? Sure man---believe me ---I will keep my words If so sir ---plz disburse the class--- I am neither ready for test nor to the class. After a long laughter ----he disbursed the class!!!
Answered by anantharaman, 08 May '09 03:28 am

(0)
 (0)

2.

It was my IIIrd year Civil Engg , I was always called to write name-plates,signboards due to good handwriting.Our, HOD called me & got 100s white enevopes n told me write certain address on that.I did that.After about a month , he invited me for lunch at his home which was considered very unsual those days.But, could not collect courage to say no to him.when I reached his home he made me comfortable,n, ntroduced me to her daughter-a very charming, beautiful young gal.She was studying in Delhi University -Miranda House , .Prof, said all those envelopes you signed were meant for her.He used to send bank drafts to her in those envelopes.Then, she said your writing is this n that, n, to everybodys\' surprise she got up from her seat and came rushing towards me n kissed my fingers.Prof was furious,seeing him angry I also came out without taking lunch , Me n her daughters were in contact for a year n so.She offered to marry me to which I could not say no! Somehow, Prof got to know, ...more
Answered by UMESH SHARMA, 03 May '09 01:53 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

When I was in 10th standard one day one of our teacher didn\'t turn up for taking the class. Principal came and saw us enjoying. Immediately called a new teacher for as a filler and he was none other than my dad! Though he use to teach only intermediate students, this was just to keep students calm inside the class. After the principal\'s departure and before the landing of my dad we all again started singing, dancing etc. Suddenly a piece of chalk hit my head. I checked around and saw one of my friend smiling! That\'s it. Next was my turn. The chalk piece was released from my hand like bullet and hit that person on his nose (itna dard-naak kisi ka naak nahi hua hoga aajtak!). He too searched for the offender but how can he suspect/find me. By the time my dad entered the class. We all stood for wishing and sat down. But poor guy remained standing holding his nose. when my father asked the reason he told the story. All students back seat were questioned. And they zeroed on ...more
Answered by sanjay sharma, 03 May '09 05:02 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

During my school days, keeping long hair was a fashion...though i was good in studies,still my class teacher didnt spare me in this respect....and i missed the class for ten days...today, i just cant believe, whether i cud do such things...
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 11 May '09 08:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Yes. kahene me kya harz hai !
Answered by bhupesh, 02 May '09 05:03 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Once I participated in a college drama-A Mythological one-\"Yogajanma Ravan\".In which I was playing the character of Hanuman.I had to discover Maa Sita & hand over the Ring given by Lord SriRam by jumping down from a tree.There was a rope with a hook to be tied to my waist and I had to jump down.But a wicked friend of mine somehow managed to make his way to the green room and caught hold the control of that rope.As I jumped down the tree set on the stage,that wicked boy let free the rope and I fell directly on the character playing sita.Both of us were injured & the play stopped for a while.After getting first aid we started the play again.The scar mark on my face is reminding me of the episode even today
Answered by Pradipta pati, 02 May '09 04:31 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Actually i had a friend who was a mallu kike me and we were always together in college. so during the first day of te fyba class, the professor started asking the names of the students. i as usual was in my own world and this fellow started laughing. i asked him what happened. he asked whether i wanted to see an \"aana\" malayalam for elephant. i got interested and asked him where. he showed me a girl and said that was ana. i turned back and saw- a chubby girl but not that fat to be called an elephant and i told him so. he said it was her neme and i was amused. she caught us looking at her and in disdain turned her head away in such force that her choti reminded me of an elephant swatting flies on its body and i burst out laughing! the professor caught us and demanded an explanation. what could we say? we stood there looking down supressing our laughter with all our might till we were thrown out of the class.
Answered by Doveson Cheruvathur, 02 May '09 03:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Yes, i participated in lot of dramas and acting in role life and real life
Answered by sai technologies, 02 May '09 03:23 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

Many
Answered by sumati gayki, 02 May '09 03:22 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

Yes lots of tales
Answered by Ashutosh PAnwar, 02 May '09 03:19 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Because her husband was Sir Sri Ram..more

Answered by iqbal seth