Q.

Are you CORRUPT (in MONEY matters) ...., How much you rate yourself on 1-10 scale ????? ?

Tags: money, corrupt, 10 scale
Asked by KishoreMalhotra Chitrasahgal, 18 Dec '09 11:23 am

1.

Last. ....0 to 1..... God has given me enough.
Answered by Gauthami, 18 Dec '09 11:47 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

I resubmit hereunder a very common question coming in the minds of common men.

What is the reason behind declining economy for common men inspite of rising GDP or what is the reason behind continuous rise in prices of essential goods and commodities?

It is none other than corruption is my clear cut answer. Politicians in collusion with administrative officers (beaurocrats)are busy in making money from traders and have given full freedom to them to loot as much as possible and share with them (politicians and government officers) Prices are rising and rising unbridled only because there is none to monitor.

I disagree with lame excuses given by ruling central government of UPA like global slowdown or lesser production or bad climate. You might have heard on TV and read in print media that onion and rice in huge quantity were exported inspite of ban on export of rice.
Why and how could it so occur?
Answered by Danendra Jain, 19 Dec '09 05:40 am

(0)
 (0)