Q.

Why Pattinson who took all the three wickets was bowled for only six overs?

Asked by dharamender nebhnani, 23 Feb '13 06:09 pm

1.

There are certain aspects of modern captaincy which are beyond my comprehension because of the defensive approach adopted by them and James Pattinson who took all the three Indian wickets was made to bowl only six overs was an absolute shocker. Patinson in the post match interview tried to justify it by giving the reason that he had been injured a lot in recent times and the game plan was that he would go all out in short bursts and that Mitchell Starc was their main strike bowler in recent times fails within the reason of logic. Pattinson took Vijay's wicket in his second over, took Sehwag's wicket in his third over, but in that very same over conceeded three boundries in four balls. I believe he was replaced because of these three boundries but if I were the captain I would never replace a bowler who took two wickets in consective overs because of three wayward deliveries and despite the heat will give him one more over. Before he bowled his first ball the field placement for Nathan ...more
Answered by Manoj Adwani, 23 Feb '13 11:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I think he has got some stomach problem............thats y he bowled only 6 overs..........
Answered by HRITIK PANDE, 23 Feb '13 06:13 pm

(1)
 (0)