Q.

In an advertisement,a child paints his mother's image as Ma Durga,with multiple hands and multiple tasks executed with unmatched comptence and finesse...on Women's Day...how would you like to applaud all the women in your lives....as mother/sister/companion/wife/friend/confidante/dau ghter?

Asked by shintsie, 08 Mar '09 08:47 am

1.

I wish I too had multiple hands like ma durga...........than I would have just applauded endlessly with all my hands.............all the women who have come in my life...........as mother/ sister/ lover/ confidante. I am wat I am today because of them only.

In fact, all men who disrespect & abuse women, should never forget,that women are the driving force in life..........THEY GIVE.........ALWAYS GIVE.......GIVE........GIVE......GIVE whatever they can. To me , all days are WOMENs DAY.....each day is a Women's day.
Answered by kush mathur, 08 Mar '09 08:01 pm

(2)
 (1)
2.

WE WOMEN

We have the magic to make your ideas work,
We have the ideas to make your kingdom work,
We have a kingdom of true happines ,joy and Friendship,
We need only,the applaud,cheer and real Companionship.

We have the shoulders to hold you when your eyes weep
We have the hands to hold you when your steps are steep,
Answered by Rachana, 08 Mar '09 01:46 pm

(3)
 (1)
3.

Please forgive me for rather late submission, but as I was highly occupied with business and financial year ending matters, I was not in proper peace of mind to visit this page and see the ongoing discussion. This world is very different from where we live physically, therefore personally I prefer to see me in get away from those darker shadows of practical world, and then only I charge myself to enjoy this high powered and thoughtful questions from this extraordinary asker. So Shintz, here is my take on your question, though I hardly believe it is a kind of question, because this is nothing but purely a touchy inquiry from a friend for a friend.
Woman
She, the first origin of this creation, whether she formed it all or did not form it
Whose eye controls this world in highest heaven, she verily knows it, or perhaps she knows it not.

Answered by Indra Pawar, 09 Mar '09 01:37 am

(3)
 (0)
4.

I thank my grandmother for being my best friend in childhood, teenage and youth, my mother for being there for me always. Now that they are no more, I still feel that they are still looking after me from the stars above. Both were great women .For them I am still the wide eyed innocent child whom they loved so much.

I thank my daughter for being what she is a cute and lovely feminine being and who still acts like a baby. She will always be a baby to me.

I thank my women cousins, friends and colleagues for the joy and the fun we had together be it at home, in school, college or office.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 08 Mar '09 09:22 pm

(2)
 (1)
5.

I haven't seen that advertisement yet but I can easily understand the feeling of that Kid! Yes, Women can have tremendous effects on our persona.They can do multiple things for us without taking a rest.... I think the woman who has inspired me more than anyone else is my mother.I owe a lot to my mother for whatever I'm and whatever I will be.She was the first person to kiss me at my birth, the person that carried me for nine months in her womb with much discomfort and pain.It's my essence that in almost all or most difficult situations in my life, the only inspiring thing was the sole fact that my happiness will bring smile at her face.I'd have been nothing in her absence but just a wasted soul!! Love you Maa!!

Answered by prashant sharma, 08 Mar '09 03:07 pm

(2)
 (1)
6.

Sometimes i feel that women are deified, applauded, placed on a pedestal, epitomised with all conceivable qualities of head and heart JUST so that they STRIVE to be the VERY BEST in order to serve their family and society. Its a very clever move by some people to portray women this way so that they do not have the freedom of enjoying kinks in their behaviour or character. Some men would rather be attributed with all the vices that exist than accept that women too are human with human foibles. Its akin to the system of Sati where the beating of drums and frenzy of the crowd (assembled to watch the widow become a sati) DROWN the piteous cries of the lady who is to be burnt alive. ALL is is NOT to say that women play an indispensable role in everybody's lives BUT to say that such greatness is THRUST upon them without their consent.
Answered by Lion Heart, 11 Mar '09 12:32 pm

(2)
 (0)
7.

If we take the Evolution of Civilization, woman had always been the head of the family in the olden days. Later the influence of Manu Dharma brought the downfall. Manu Dharma said that women have to be treated like Sutras. The great revolutionist, EVR. Periyar of South was taking up the freedom of women and had outlined some aspects for their emancipation. They are Chastity, Love, Marriage, Remarriage, Widow's marriage, Prostitution, Property Rights and Abortion. The progressive Governments of our States have given property rights to women by Law, Acceptance of Self respect Marriages without religious stamp, Encouragement for the marriage of widows, Divorce and remarriage, Law against violence on women,Criminal procedure on both male and female for prostitution,Legalising Abortion etc. The laws have brought the desired changes in the society and we remain the witness to celebrate the Women's Day. Rest I can only say, love and affection beget love and affection.
Answered by sankaran subbiah, 08 Mar '09 09:44 pm

(2)
 (0)
8.

All women r source of great energy for them selves as well as their family members. Women in all her form has always done better for men.
Answered by Tushar Kher, 08 Mar '09 07:54 pm

(2)
 (0)
9.

I am very incorrect a choice to answer this -----there is highly skewed deviation----i am more feminine than most females ------------and all my life and times under great influence of fair sexes ----fortunately i have got all relations and in great numbers -----but never my care n respect diminishes -------------90 % ,, my fights are ---not to celebrate a day in the name of Women ,,,,but have all days being equally shared by the two wheels of life carrier ------------hai na ?
Answered by RAJESH, 08 Mar '09 01:45 pm

(2)
 (0)
10.

Women shakti ka rup hai, woh janani hai, woh sab me samai hai lekin waqt ane par woh chandi v ban kar sab nash v kar sakti hai. so respect women n giv dem d attention dey deserve.
Answered by Sudipta Choudhury, 08 Mar '09 09:31 am

(2)
 (0)

Q.

THE MAGIC OF NUMBER 9 1.FINDING THE DIGITAL ROOTS BY CASTING 9WHAT IS DIGITAL ROOT? IF WE ADD UP THE DIGITS OF A NUMBER UNTIL THERE IS ONLY ONE NUMBE..more

Answered by Josna