Q.

The company registered a Cash Profit of INR 4500.8 million for Q4 of FY 08 and at INR 35402.7 million for the FY 08. The optical media business also generated INR 28130.1 million of cash from operations in FY 08 despite the difficult market environment.
Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, the company manufactures photovoltaic cells and modules by straddling multiple technologies including crystalline silicon, concentrator, nano technologies and thin films. Moser Baer Entertainment offers home video titles in various Indian languages at unmatched prices and is also engaged in film productio

About: Company: Moser Baer India Ltd.

Asked by sheru, 03 Aug '08 11:29 am

1.

It is not a big deal. Next year moser will make more profit as everybody telling that the target price for moser will be 280 - 320 that is very important for us.
Answered by CNBC, 03 Aug '08 02:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Do you know that the brokerage can eat up a large chunk of your trading profits? Do you know u can get a trading terminal on your monitor just like that of broker with rates of many shares fluctuating real time with red and green tickers. If you are with ICICIDirect, HDFC Securities, IDBI or any other broker, u need to cross check the brokerages that you pay and the savings u can get by shifting to a cheaper brokerage. Call me to open an account with the second largest broking company in India offering the GUARANTEED LOWEST BROKERAGES. Being a franchisee owner, i can offer even lower rates than what you can get from their head offices. Call for a personal visit and demo if u r in Bangalore. At other places too, I can liaise to get your Cheapest brokerage Accounts with NO ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CHARGES EVER. Call me (Indrajit) at (09342704696) or email me at KRISHAVINVESTMENTS@YAHOO.CO.IN. with your contact details, telephone number etc.
Answered by I Dutta, 03 Aug '08 09:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

This company has very good fundementals and they are managing very well and with in 2 years the share price will be go above our expectations
Answered by Vinesh Kumar, 04 Aug '08 10:18 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hold..more