Q.

I have two&ahalf year old son whose tantrum is so high that he hurts others with his nails like an eagle's prey.i just give him a tight slap he puts him self calm but know he has developed a grudge on me & my husband that when ever he recall that he will use bad words & pinch us with his nails and not talk to us plz tell me how to deal this problem.

Asked by sumalatha, 20 Feb '09 02:37 am

1.

Your son is attention seeking and you are giving in to him. Every time he has a trantrum you jump to attention which is what he wants. Cut his nails first of all !!
Two and a half is far too young for this sort of behaviour - if you give in to him now he will get worse. Put him to bed when he starts and let him get on with it and if he uses bad words put the taste of soap on his tongue. He will soon stop. Discipline should start early - if it doesn't you will have more and more trouble as he gets older.
Answered by Janis, 20 Feb '09 03:53 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.