What are the unspoken forum etiquette, can anyone who know spell them out to me?
2) Respect others opinion, view point and never abuse anyone personally just because they dont think like you. Everyone is different. Always remember everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Follow the policy of Live and let live.
3) Ask decent questions after all this is a virtual platform for meaningful, good, intellectual questions.
4) Give decent answers, and never get personal and abuse the questioner through your answer, just because you dont like the question.
5) If you dont like a particular question, just skip it, no need to answer it. Its as simple as that !!
6) Never post personal questions on any particular individual to tarnish his or her image. Its highly disrespectful and highly improper.
7) Dont hate anyone. If you dont like anyone for whatever reason, Just maintain distance and dont keep in touch. The problem gets solved automatically.
8) Dont hurt, humiliate, offend anyone. Its only when you GIVE respect ...more
2.Always ask decent questions. Ask Open-ended questions. This forum should be used as a platform for interaction.For spreading love,for exchanging knowledge and information.For creating brotherhood and Unity.
3. Give Respect to each and every member. Never be Prejudiced towards one. Don't show Favoritism.
4. Follow Guidelines of Rediff Q&A. Try always to be your best self. Project only your good self.In that way,there would be no ill-feelings at all.
5.We are all one big family. We represent a Mini-India.Let us be symbolic of what India should be.Let us Show Unity in Diversity.
2) Honour all the answers if possible with comments --- ignore hurting answers.
3) Don't be biased in giving Best Answers.--- Give best answers to all whenever possible.
Recognice everyone's talent and award BA to all and make everyone to have interest in giving good answers.
4) Don't hurt anyone - Maintain friendliness to all.
5 ) Don't try to rule others. Let the Rediff Authorities maintain discipline.
6) Anything wrong report to Rediff Authorities for redressal.
7 ) All are equal here - treat all equally.
8) Don't advertise your products.
9) Follow guidelines of Rediff QNA. ...more
1.Contemplate before you communicate. Get your mind in gear before before you engage yourself in asking a question or answering one.
2.Thinking before you say something, then proves to be more persuasive.
3.We should listen with more interest, be more astute in answering, and should not get angry easily.
4.It is not said for nothing that he who guards his mouth, controls himself. But he who opens wide his lips, comes
to ruin. ...more
2. Be polite and do not hit under the belt
3. Forgive those who try to hurt you by way of any remarks or answers. There is no need to retaliate. Forgive and forget.
4. Do not use abusive or unparliamentary language.
5. Whenever in doubt, use your common sense and do what you think is right.
Answer questions to the point
Should not harm any person in the forum
Not to advertise the products
Above all decent language to be used while answering or while questionsing.
I am not as expert as rediff to write more unspoken etiquette.