Q.

Why is Red Colour usually associated with expression of Love?

Tags: love, relationships, entertainment
Asked by Lucky, 13 Feb 10:23 pm

1.

I really dnt know but once long back i asked the same red color question to which one of my freind answered awesomely..............:-) didnt tag it with the best for sm reasons which my frnd was knwoing i think but it was awesome...........:-)
Answered by Bhuvana, 13 Feb 10:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Red is hot. It's a strong color that conjures up a range of seemingly conflicting emotions from passionate love to violence and warfare. Red is Cupid and the Devil. A stimulant, red is the hottest of the warm colors. Studies show that red can have a physical effect, increasing the rate of respiration and raising blood pressure. ",

The expression seeing red indicates anger and may stem not only from the stimulus of the color but from the natural flush redness of the cheeks, a physical reaction to anger, increased blood pressure, or physical exertion.

It represents power, hence the red power tie for business people and the red carpet for celebrities and VIPs very important people.

Flashing red lights denote danger or emergency. Stop signs and stop lights are red to get the drivers' attention and alert them to the dangers of the intersection.

Answered by Mickey, 13 Feb 10:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

It tells about the consequences of love, I think.
Source: yes
Answered by amitava duttamajumdar, 13 Feb 10:24 pm

(0)
 (0)