Q.

Difference between mystery and thriller?

Asked by srikanth, 22 Apr '09 02:14 pm

1.

Before marriage everything is a mystery....
after marriage your life is a thriller.....
when you get old it is a tragedy
Answered by mahesh krishna, 22 Apr '09 02:18 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Thriller- u deleted my all msges
mystrey - still u like to tlk me
Answered by sawali kudwe, 22 Apr '09 02:28 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Mystery:-,A trade; a handicraft; hence, any business with which one is usually occupied,A dramatic representation of a Scriptural subject, often some event in the life of Christ; a dramatic composition of this character;
thriller:-One that thrills, especially a sensational or suspenseful book, story, play, or movie
Answered by Pardeep Kapoor, 22 Apr '09 02:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

This is a question that has been known to stump conference panelists. The answer we want to give is similar to the Supreme Court\'s definition of pornography, \"I can\'t define suspense, but I know it when I see it.\"

Wishing to have a better answer for the mystery and suspense class I was teaching, I went for guidance to the master of suspense himself, Alfred Hitchcock. In 1962, Hitchcock agreed to a series of interviews with Francois Truffaut. The result was an unprecedented five day, fifty hour marathon, with the two great directors and their French/English interpreter barely breaking for meals. While most of the discussion focused on Hitchcock\'s films, the subject of suspense was always there, lurking in the background. Contrary to popular belief, Hitchcock explained, suspense bears no relationship to fear. Instead, it is the state of waiting for something to happen.

Answered by pushp, 22 Apr '09 02:18 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Speed is a thriller and death by accident is a mystery...!
Answered by Dil Se, 22 Apr '09 03:03 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Mystery : Something kept secret , unexplained or unknown , a puzzlement , a genre of stories novels film in which the story line leads to more suspense which is explained near the end.
Thriller : A mystery written or made into a movie which is lot more exciting and sensational but could also be spine-chilling or hair-raising .
Answered by mahesh chandra, 22 Apr '09 02:38 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Cannes film festival found in 1946 is one of the oldest film festivals along with Berlin and Venice. It is held atthe Palais des Festivals et des Co..more

Answered by arunraj vs