Q.

Should the Left Front call for a Bandh in West Bengal, kerala and Tripura to pretest against the the electorate which for choosing to vote against them ?

How many of you think that the country has been saved from this Left Curse for the good of the nation?

Asked by Omega, 16 May '09 06:01 pm

1.

The LEFT will not take the risk of calling for a BANDH in those 3 states. If the bandh becomes a flop, then whatever a little face saving also will vanish! You want to write them off completely -is iy? Nahi,yaar, ranedho-kya patha kabhi kaam ayega!
Answered by MajorVLoganathan, 17 May '09 03:29 pm

(5)
 (0)
2.

I find your sarcastic "bandh" of left befitting the outcome . For each and every path, they found a flaw, the nasty habit, which I detested too. Though I am not in absolute terms of Country has been saved for left drab, more because, with left many other desrving a** h***$ have been spared to keep on nailing the feet of our land.
But really, it is note worthy of Indian citizens who have notably kept the black mailer parties away from the helm.
Answered by prabhat kumar kumar, 17 May '09 01:11 am

(4)
 (0)
3.

I don't....

Bill Gates praised West Bengal as the most viable state in India to run business for stability. And Kerala has the highest HDI in the nation, after being the bastion of the caste system just a good 60-70 yrs later.

India is beyond saving. It's a matter of whether we get tanked in a short time, or whether we tug along & get tanked in the longer run lol.

No need 2 call BANDHS but ppl in Kerala will see value of the LEFT when they communalism seeping in.....sometimes it takes a reminder, but ppl will get it :) Five years is not the end of the world.

The REAL Left though...resides in the jungles of chattisgarh, not in residences in West Bengal or Kerala. But still though, I expect to see rapid increases in moral policing & just other kind of communal holier than thou right wing BS in Kerala at least for sure, just as it was during Oomen Chandy times :(

Left might not have "done" much but they at least kept communal forces at bay- in Kerala t least.
Answered by A Moin, 16 May '09 07:40 pm

(3)
 (1)
4.

Well said---
Without victory there is no survival, today ,we the ppl of wb r jubiliant bcz of mamata banerjee's big victory against facism of the comrades !
Answered by Mrinalendra Banerjee, 16 May '09 06:04 pm

(3)
 (1)
5.

I beg to differ with you, my dear Sir. I believe that only true leftists can save the mankind without any difference and violation of mankind amongst the people. West Bengal has faced lot of "Bandhs" in the last thiry years most of which were called by the oppositions. Indeed, some people may think that the leftists are curse, but not all. Even if you look at the electorates in the Uropion countries, they are fighting in the elections neck to neck. Many bills could not be passed by the former Govt.(UPA) only for the lefts who have otherwise saved the working people by that way. I regard your opinion but would always differ with appology. Regards.
Answered by ashis, 09 Jun '09 01:30 pm

(2)
 (1)
6.

It is a nice feeling that the mandate of the common man has been respected and that the ruling party need not get adulterated with all and sundry Left being left out is truly a cause for celebration. To think that the UPA ruled for 5 years balancing itself precariously and now that is history. It does not have to go begging for support anymore!!
Answered by gem mina, 17 May '09 06:23 am

(2)
 (1)
7.

Answer to ur first q...they dont hav a face anymore...dont think even if they call a bandh that is gonna be successful.
now they r going to fall flat in the assembly elections..then they hav to answer for the massive unrest thas still continuing in Nandigram..to those little orphaned kids.

second q..our country dint need a communist left front frm the very beginning...coz the reality in principle was far cry frm original theory of communism...a farce in the name of a politburo...thas all.
Answered by sumita ganguly, 16 May '09 10:26 pm

(2)
 (1)
8.

People have taught a good lesson to left parties. Now ordinary people realized their true colour of capitalism in the shadow of communist ideologies. The real communism have buried by these people and only interested to power and money now. And it is visible in every state they rule. This is also a result to their butchery to their own people in Nandigram.
Answered by peekay first, 16 May '09 08:09 pm

(2)
 (1)
9.

Omega (ji), I have good appreciation for the original principles of the 'red' party. But the followers have made it really bad. If you look at Kerala, every other day there will be a bandh. People are now looking for a wedding time on sundays so that no bandh will object the wedding. Most of the political revenges started taking place because of these people. I'm not telling that other parties and followers are perfect. I've lost faith in parties and even government, I sometimes feel military rule will be much better than this. No party got right to call for a bandh and do harm to common people. If they are not elected it is their fault/failure not the fault of electorate or common people. The party, which got uprooted from its original soil, got followers even now in our country.
Answered by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 19 May '09 09:11 am

(2)
 (0)
10.

They may do anything.I am optimistic about their liquidation from....
Answered by Dare Devil, 20 Apr '11 08:10 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

He is Strategic Planner of BJP and has done hard work for the partyArun Jaitley as General Secretary has managed 8 Assembly elections as of May 2008. ..more

Answered by NILESH DHARAMSHI