Q.

Remembering the GOVIND during the last time removes all your pain and takes you near to KRISHNA in BAIKUNTH DHAM. The journey from material world to the divine world hence becomes full of happiness and joy and just by taking the name GOVIND once you can get rid of all the SINS you may have commited in your like KNOWINGLY or UNKNOWLINGLY. Someone said that when I die, I wish that Govind should be near to me, I should be on the banks of River Yamuna and under his blessings.-A thought for the day !

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by radhakrishnan, 23 Oct '09 02:53 am

1.

Chanting Krishnas sweet names purifies the heart; sanctifies and steadies the mind; destroys the six enemies [lust, anger, greed, envy, illusion, madness]; stops birth and death; dissolves sins; scorches samskaras; annihilates attachment; induces detachment; uproots desires; empowers one; makes one fearless; removes illusion; bestows supreme peace; delivers prema; reveals the Lord and His dhama; shows ones svarupa; showers bhakti-rasa; and engages one in his nitya-seva for the pleasure of Radha-Syama.The Chanting of Lord
Krishna's holy name awards one a spiritual body.
ishat vikashi punah, dekhaya nija rupa-guna, citta hari laya krishna-pasha
purna vikashita haina, vraje more yaya laina, dekhaya more svarupa-vilasa
more siddha-deha diya, krishna-pashe rakhe giya, ei dehera kare sarva-nasha.
Answered by inquisitive, 23 Oct '09 07:34 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Good morning sir-thanks for a nice thought-regards
Answered by Pardeep kapoor, 23 Oct '09 02:56 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

A beautiful thought....in my mind in my heart Krishna resides....all my life I pine for Him...so wen I leave this world then at least I want my Sakha to be with me...chanting His name then will fulfil all my life's desires...dying at His feet will give me the Salvation....HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA...KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE....:)
Answered by sumita ganguly, 08 Feb '10 02:32 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Good morning and a good thought. it looks very good in reading and writing. But is there any proof that it works and whatever is written above does happen ???
Answered by iqbal seth, 23 Oct '09 07:26 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Let me tell you a real time incident ............. Some time ago, at the Seattle Olympics, nine athletes, all mentally or physically challenged, were ..more

Answered by PARTHA PATHAK