Q.

Cynics say that the economic slowdown has hastened the crossover of students from being job-seekers to job makers. However, it is a fact that entrepreneurship is not a choice of the faint hearted. Can you list a few do's and dont's for the lucky few who have realised their true calling??

Asked by cyrus irani, 22 Jun '09 02:48 pm

1.

There is a lot of competition with unique challenges. You need to be extremely smart.the best approach is to find a need in your market and fill it. That goes for any kind of business start-up.If there is a particular area where there are no popular people reigning then there\'s a niche for you.Sit down and brainstorm. What do you, as a consumer, wish for? What product or service would make life easier or more enjoyable.Strengthen yur network.If you can come up with a list of five to 10 possibilities, then you can start narrowing down your list to the one business that suits you best. It\'s not enough just to start a business because there\'s a need for it. You have to enjoy what you\'re doing, too. After all, you are the one investing your own money--and sweat--into the business.Do what you love, and the success will follow. There\'s a reason you\'ve heard that expression, or a variation of it, a million times. It\'s true.
Answered by inquisitive, 22 Jun '09 03:01 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

All the girls I met in my life were very joyful.They used to love my company inspite of the fact that I am not smart.The girls want recognition They d..more

Answered by jayant Desai