Is it not an irony that India a champion of peace, leader of non-align movement (NAM) lacks good friendly neighbors? What according to you may be the reason for this?
1. China-interested in grabbing our territories. No freedom of speech in that country. Has powerful defence forces and could grab more areas of India in addition to vast areas already grabbed so far. Can never be trusted.
2. Pakistan-funding all types of terrorist organisations, whatever bad happen there, they blame only India.
3. Myanmar (Burma)-ruled by military junta for years, pro-democracy leaders under house arrest.
4. Bangladesh-Indian defence forces helped in getting independence for them but still ungrateful.
5. Sri Lanka-having its own designs, may permit China even to set up a military base to avoid repeat of Tamils rebellion.
6. Nepal-was having the best of relations but no longer.
7. Bhutan-only nation closest to India among all the neighbours
Although India is trying to improve relations with the neighbours, they have their ...more