Q.

Have you ever underestimated anyone at first sight and later got defered ?

Asked by jim elzabad, 03 Aug '10 07:46 pm

1.

That is very likely , Yesterday ,in the evening , I had a surprising visitor at home ,whom I met around 25 years back ,who was Doing M.D in general Medicine in Madras Medical College then , he enquired at my neighborhood and located my house ,I was out for my walking routine .I received a Call in my mobile and he talked to me over his mobile ,said ,he was so and so waiting to meet me ,I returned cutting short of my walk . It was very surprising to see him very different ,wearing a very formal dress with a simple bag in hand and rubber slippers with no paraphernalia attached to him .I learnt from him that after completing his M.D ,he did his doctorate specializing in Asthma and allergy specialisation and served as Dean in a very reputed Medical Higher Education Institute ,before his recent retirement .His wife expired and he put his daughter in a boarding school ,since his retirement ,he is not collecting any fee from his patients and doing free social service and he is comfortab ...more
Answered by venkatesaldevarajan, 04 Aug '10 06:25 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Face is the index of hte mind. It's an general impression. When I have seen my principal in the college for the first time he looked like a villan to me.Whenever I see him, I used to have a negative feeling. Later I have observed him to be too good,generosus and kind hearted to my surprise.
Answered by LIPSIKA, 03 Aug '10 07:54 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Yes May be due to mistake
Answered by hitler, 03 Aug '10 07:47 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Dear Joyeshji, adarniya pranam. khoob bhalo question. Actually govt needs the source to extract money from anywhere they can put their hands on. From ..more

Answered by cyrus irani