Q.

I am NRI. I got married 10 years before in Vijayawada. At present myself and my wife are residing outside India. I need marriage certificate. To whom I have to contact.

Tags: india, nri, vijayawada
Asked by poornachandra rao, 10 Jun '10 08:38 pm

1.

You get marriage certificate from where your marriage done . if it is in temple from temple authoritiesand pujari or if it is in church from church pastor or if it is in mosque from mosque authoritie.or you married in registrar office from registrar of registration offfice in vijayawada
Answered by venkateswara rao, 13 Oct '10 11:46 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Normal procedure is that the registration can be made with the sub-registrar of the area where marriage took place upon furnishing of ID and residence proof,plus age showing document like H/s.certificate,photocopies they will retain .Endorcement of Marriege pundit n a gazetted officer or other atagorised authority are also needed.Parents sign are not compulsory.Both to sign with two photos each.
Answered by vishwabandhubajpai, 11 Jun '10 06:24 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Celebrate a fresh one and get it certified Have fun and frolic after all what is life.Say tenth wedding anniversary wish you all the best How you moved out of India there was evidence that you were married get it certified .File an affidavit before a notary that is enough
Answered by samson aseervatham, 10 Jun '10 10:16 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

I am providing you free advise. The marraige can be registered at Vijayawada. You have to fill up a format, duly signed by both husband and wife and fathers of boy and girl. This has to be submitted along with the marriage invitation card, few marriage photographs and a certificate obtained from such a person, who should be gazetted officer who had attended the wedding. This should be submitted in the SDM/or Magistrate looking after registeration of marraige. Both of you should be present before the authority to sign the certificates. Two copies are supplied, one to the wife and another to the husband.
Answered by MrinalKant Chatterjee, 10 Jun '10 08:54 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Dear Joyeshji, adarniya pranam. khoob bhalo question. Actually govt needs the source to extract money from anywhere they can put their hands on. From ..more

Answered by cyrus irani