Q.

Why do supernatural things happen ? Do you have any such experience ?

Tags: money, careers, supernatural things
Asked by Uncommon Freind, 16 Mar '13 11:20 am

1.

You can choose to believe me or not, but I could swear on a grave that of my life I had experiences with ghosts. I lived in a 300-yr old colonial farmhouse in Lucknow. And yes it was haunted. And I'm not talking about creaks, or little noises in the night, because yes most of the time it was the wood contracting and expanding or just the wind. But m whole family has seen, spoken to, and heard ghosts. There were four ghosts in my house. An old woman in a blue dress, a man in a dark suit, a small child, and a pet. These ghosts were very friendly, very protective, and the child was very playful and those who moved into the house after us say they enjoy their company.
Answered by Psycho, 16 Mar '13 11:29 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Yes
Answered by Quest, 16 Mar '13 02:25 pm

(0)
 (1)
3.

Answered by rajan, 27 Apr '13 03:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

No idea
no
Answered by anil garg, 23 Mar '13 11:02 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Yes experienced ......maine ulte paaw wali lady ko dekha hi beech duphar mai june ka m onth time 1 baj k 13 minute red color k kapde
Answered by wenz, 16 Mar '13 11:23 am

(0)
 (0)