Q.

Why do some people are more conscious about Eco system ? are these animals are more important than we humans ? why do they blindly oppose our development plans rather than giving good suggestions to develop our transportation and industrial plans Eco friendly ?

Tags: money, development, politics & government
Asked by Shhhhh, 11 Mar 05:49 pm

1.

According to me these seven ways help you being eco friendly in your life:',

one. Shop your local farmer's market each week for fresh, local and organic real food from the earth.

two. Put a face to your food. Get to know your farmer and ask if they have a CSA program Community Supported Agriculture. If yes, sign up! I love my CSA. Each spring, I graciously send them a nominal fee $two hundred and fifty. In return, I get eighteen weeks of delicious and nutritious, locally grown organic food This is the way to go! You can't buy a month's worth of organic, local, seasonal food at your local grocer for less than $two hundred and fifty a month. Click here to find a local market in your area.

(1)
 (0)

Q.

According to me these seven ways help you being eco friendly in your life:', one. Shop your local farmer's market each week for fresh, local and organ..more

Answered by Mickey