Q.

Why do so many movies are made in Bollywood as comparative in Hollywood

Tags: entertainment, hollywood, bollywood & movies
Asked by Aagney, 09 Mar 02:37 pm

1.

First of all, you have to understand that every culture has a few quirks that other cultures find ridiculous. A lot of my friends think that the couples in Indian movies who have sex right after they meet are really unrealistic and find it "ridiculous."',

There are some on-the-mouth kisses in Bollywood, especially in more recent films. Here's a great list of Bollywood movies that include liplocking:

The most general answer I can provide, and the one that usually makes the most sense to people who are new to Bollywood, is this: most Indian movies cater to a specific audience, say, "middle-class adults" or "young teenagers." Most Bollywood movies, however, are made to adapt to just about everybody in India, from the poor illiterate farmer to the wealthy aristocrat. Depending on where you grew up and what your beliefs are, you may find kissing on the mouth in public incurrably rude. One professor I had, who came from Punjab, said that many people in her village considered mouth kiss ...more

(0)
 (0)
2.

Shuuuuuuu , ill tell u something
Answered by rosy, 09 Mar 02:39 pm

(0)
 (0)