Q.

Is the GMITE program of IIM-B better or eMEP program of IIM-K?

Tags: emep program of iim-k, gmite program
03 May '07 02:35 pm

1.

IIMB is running GMITE as the first batch, started this year 2007.
Its definitely better than eMEP as eMEP is not classroom oriented. Where as GMITE is absolutely classroom based. Its always better to study in IIMB in a classroom. Where you have best in class faculty teaches you face to face..

Hope that clarifies ur query..
Answered by ajay sahu, 07 Jun '07 05:11 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

I m a GMITE -2009 batch student. I agree with Ajay Sahu. I find GMITE course extremely useful.Mainly because
1. The best faculties teach you face to face- you gain from their experience,knowlege -
2. The assignments,case studies ,group studies & projects are very useful
3.You also learn from collegues who are typically senior and top level managers from best companies.
4. Last but not least it is value for money because the full time courses in IIM & PGSEM etc are extremely costly and schedules are tight. No every one can leave a well paying job and join for full time -even if you can the full time course are extremely cost. In that perspective even though this course -can be considered a scale down version of full time MBA in terms of the course contents etc. - the course fee for this course definitly value for money in terms of the quality of the faculites,topics covered ,assignments & case studies ,networking opportunities and last but not least IIM B tag
Answered by manoj mathew, 20 Jul '09 03:00 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I would like to name some broad criterias and then answer this one...QUALITY OF USERS : I am proud to state that the people frequenting QNA are learne..more

Answered by shintsie