Q.

Pakistanis are of Indian origin, their forefather either adopted the religion or forced to... but I wonder by they are taking revenge on the wrong front

Asked by Romesh Chander, 17 Dec '08 07:28 pm

1.

Romesh, Pakistani point of view is that it is OK to create disturbance in India, since we Indians more or less militarily intervened & divided Pakistan into 2 countries in 1971....Pakistanis ask why is it not OK for them to help create a separate Kashmir, when we ourselves carved up Bangladesh from East Pak??? Well, I am Indian, I support India obviously- but that's an issue we need to answer.
Answered by A Moin, 18 Dec '08 02:42 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I am sorry - most of the Indian Muslims (who were originally low cast Hindus) were forced to adopt Islam due to the torture of high cast Hindus. Some high cast Hindus embraced Islam when Muslims were rulers as it helped them to go up the ladder faster. But their number is few - Bhutto family is one of them. Those who came from outside were highly talented people of Arab or Persian origin. A large number migrated to India when Chengiz Khan, the Mongol, was ravaging the entire Muslim world; he even killed the Caliph at Baghdad by wrapping him in a carpet and then asking his army to march over him. Because India escaped his wrath, many talented Muslims came to India in later part of 13th century, which continued in 14th century as well. Such Muslims also hate the local Muslims who originally belonged to scheduled cast. After independence India forcibly took over the free states of Hyderabad & Junagar - I am of the opinion India did the right thing - but these two states were preparing ...more
Answered by Sankar Mitra, 17 Dec '08 07:59 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Yes ..they had been brainwashed very effectively !!
Answered by rocky robust, 17 Dec '08 07:30 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Muslim League is an organisation of Muslims who chose to live in India despite the option of going to Pakistan. They are, therefore, a patriotic organ..more

Answered by Cynic