Q.

Why cant we imagine the sun at night ? I am desiging my cover page for the devotional album like this - would please put your opiniion also?2) Cover page design : ( stars are twinkling , planets are moving on the orbit and the Sun is also in the sky . We imagine the sun in the night sky. 1)ganapati, 2) shiva,3) Ram,4) Krishna,5) saraswati,6) jagdambe mata, 7) sai baba, 8) Vishnu, 9) Brahma, - are on the planets . The concept is I am singing for the whole universe and all of them are blessing from their home planet.

Tags: money, relationships, sun
Asked by joyesh chakraborty, 26 Dec '11 04:01 pm

1.

I suggest -
have a photo of Lantern
and
simply say the words of Sankaracharya at the bottom as Caption
"Knowledge and Devotion are one and the Same" :)

The Latern depicts the search of Knowledge

If u like the concept, send me a complimentary album :P
Answered by MAdhavan Avadhany, 26 Dec '11 04:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Very Good Concepts Joyeshji...This is Something I heard First Time...All the Best in for the same !!!.....and It is Good When U Sings for The Universe.............It is not a Selfish View !!: ))...............Besides.........Regarding God And Godess......in depends upon our Faith and How u want to see them is your personal view !!........As I am of the Opinion when u Sing or Say about the whole Universe...........Your Concept of the God should be for Universal......The Same GOD who is Holding all this Planets and Sun and Earth Too !!......They Whole Universe which is the Form of this Formless God !!: ))............The Concept u have shown above there is seems only for the Hindus..............May be your Prayer will be for the Well-wishing of the Whole World or Universe............Other than Hindu will not Listen it.....with that Love Heart !!: ))
Answered by Raj, 26 Dec '11 04:10 pm

(1)
 (0)