Q.

Why bengali, marathi, and south Indian girls marry so late but whereas Bihari, UP girls marry so early

Asked by Satya Pandey, 28 Jun '08 09:47 am

1.

I believe that women who marry late are mostly occupied in higher studies, then jobs/career; and by the time they feel age is running out then they lastly submit in for wedding. Some others think 'why so early', and they want to enjoy life's fun & pleasures. There are also many girls upon whom the whole family's responsibility lies. There are hardly few men who would share her responsibilities of her own family. Some other women marry late coz they are in love with their men who needs more time to settle down in this hard competitive market. Well, these are the common possible reasons.

Answered by Kaushik@Rediff, 28 Jun '08 09:59 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Pahle shadi bachpan me hi decide kar lete the., lekin indian kanoon ke tahat ab bahut sare states me shadi - male -after 21n female - after 18 me ho r..more

Answered by Dilip Pounikar