Q.

HELLO ppl..i have applied for rochester istitute of tech for MS in EE.. They have offered my $6000 scholarship..but the tuition fee is 30,000 $ per year.. is it gud enuf for me to go ahead with respect the university standards..or shall i look out of better ones..
The universities that i have applied are..
RIT.
New mexico state uiversity
university of arkansas feytelleville
texas tech..
last three in the above list have to yet to accept/decline my application..
shall i wait or go ahead with RIT

Tags: year, universities, respect
Asked by satyavada rajesh rao, 22 Apr '08 12:01 pm

1.

RIT is well know and I would recommend you to give it a try - though you can wait for other results. But the budget is $24000 (30-6) pls correct me if Im wrong.
It may be very expensive - so you should consider applying for bank loans and scholarships too. Do a thorough research on scholorships offered in India for studies abroad - also get a bank loan (educational loan). Some banks offer loans with repayment after you get placements. Those are good deals, because you can repay gradually - and comfortably after you start working.
Wish you all the best.
Answered by NASAman, 22 Apr '08 12:39 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

International Data Corporation a research company and subsidiary of International Data Group Industrial Design Centre, IIT Bombay Interactive Data Cor..more

Answered by GOPI KUMAR