Q.

I feel sachin is a great role model for all indians. Look at him, he played for 18 years, and most of the time at high performance, yet very humble. Success did not go into his head. Even today he bends his head and tries his best. i am sure even in this series, in the rest of the matches, he will show his class again. And look at Dhoni, hardly 2 years old and thinks he is the architect of india's recent success. He should learn from people like Sachin and many other people, that u can't take anything for granted. Oneday, u will pay for ur high handedness.

Tags: years, people, indians
Asked by Krishna, 25 Feb '08 06:45 pm

1.

dhoni is the most immature captain as on today, who is there just by glamour and lobying by advertising agencies otherwise he is just average.
Answered by Prem Kumar, 25 Feb '08 06:49 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

No.
Answered by dillip kumar, 25 Feb '08 06:46 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I accept Sachin is humble ,BUt I don"t a great deal about how Dhoni thinks and what has changed in him,I mean,I am not so sure he has changed.But Sachin is a class batsman.he can play all the shots in the book,but when it comes to innovation,innovation of new shots,on the spot,abitily to play unorthodox shots when the situation demands, sorry to say this.....Sachin is weaker.Ricky ponting,Afridi,Kallis,JAyasuriya,Symmonds,Smith,yuvraj,dhoni ...these players are capable of playing unorthodox shots successfully,they can hit(and sometimes even miss),and one day cricket,these days are about these falvors too.they are a must.I haven"t seen even in a single innings sachin playing these kinda shots to get quick runs.
but ,when it comes to class,sachin reigns and hes a great human being as u said,still humble.that right I agree with you!!
Answered by Anand, 25 Feb '08 08:04 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

to describe it in short Sachin is the most over hyped cricketer in the whole world and Dhoni is just a aggresive captain.If you dont like him as a captain,then simply remove him.
Answered by rajesh sharma, 25 Feb '08 06:48 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Who was the 1st Indian woman fly abroad?..........sita with ravan wht did the kangaroo say when she found her baby missing?.Aaila!!!!! kisne mera pock..more