Q.

Opend Ga(y)te to homosex, is it fair on part of law and govt. in our country?

Tags: ga, opend ga
Asked by Tanuku Ramasubbarao, 24 Jul '09 04:22 pm

1.

Adiya Mishra has given a proper reply to this question. even i do not understand why this hue and cry about this topic. As Aditya tells it upto the person concerned and if they do not mind, then why we are minding ? they are also human beings and let them enjoy their freedom. It is not only happening in our country and moreover it is happening outside also. so i do not think law should be part and parcel of this subject. it is my personal opinion.
Answered by Gopal, 24 Jul '09 04:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Since ages immemorable, this is happenning, without the law permitting it,... so what is the point in not allowing it,,, anyhow, it ia very personal affair and if two persons are ready for it, and they are adults and know what is right and what is wrong, why should law poke its nose... It has been happening in our country and elsewhere tooo for ages.. we can see this in Khajuraho and Konark statues also... why so much hue and cry about this.
Answered by Aditya Misra, 24 Jul '09 04:28 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I do prioritize things , when it comes to QNA-ing. The questions that impress or tempt me most, I keep answering those most first...There are a few go..more

Answered by Dil Se