Q.

2010/1 - LIFE:

Is life really tough as it appears to us or is it our own attitude towards life that makes it tough for us?

Please elucidate your answer and thoughts comprehensively.

Tags: relationships, life, entertainment
Asked by Omega, 04 Feb '10 12:58 pm

1.

The challenges in life appear insurmountable when we view them from a distance, but as we pass them, we realize that they were not as difficult as they appeared to be. You learn that after not all life is as tough as it appear to be. The challenges in life give us a greater problem solving ability. When we face life, it changes our outlook. You are right it is our own attitude towards life that makes it tough for us. One has to live life according to the laid down rules. It has certain laws that one must observe. I learnt about those laws not by trying to experiment and learn from experience. I learnt those laws by reading the proverbs and pondering over them. Those proverbs were the experiences of the wise. Armed with that knowledge I got ready to face life. I applied those proverbs in day-to-day life and found that I can now face life more easily than before. I have concluded that life after all is not as tough as it appears to be.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 05 Feb '10 06:55 am

(1)
 (0)

2.

Dear Omega,
Good evening.
Someone has rightly said that :: Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. :: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life. Life is a series of unexpected moments. Many situations seems tough and challenging. Responsibilty in us makes us visualise the same set of difficulties in different perspective. It makes us vulnerable. We mostly cling to faith and hope and in our belief. I think,the belief in a thing makes it happen.
"Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us" is a famous saying. I believe in it . Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative into a positive one. Though, sometimes, we have to put an effort for attitude, because in normal circumstances when faced with a tough situation, we normally pass off and surrender to the fate.Therefore, We have to put an effort, unmindful of what attitude we possess. When we are in trouble, when the situation i ...more
Answered by prabhat kumar kumar, 04 Feb '10 08:58 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Comprehensive elucidation require philosopical thoughts which may not suffice in this forum.In short -Yr saying that "as it appears"-itself explain the attitude of self.Life is a train of moods like a string of many colored lenses,and as we pass each shows us only what lies in its own focus.Like that Life is just a chance to grow a soul toughless to enable it to fly like air on full consciousness with a strong /positive mental attitude.
Answered by Narayana Raja, 05 Feb '10 05:53 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Life is really not tough as it' seems to be.if one have to live with simple life style.But now days every body in competation want to earn money by easy ways .thats spoiling the charaters
Answered by yusuf syed, 05 Feb '10 11:22 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

A donkey was fall down in a dry well ,suddenly some people saw it, They thougt we can not take him out,so what to do ? they decided throw sand bags on him so that well will be closed along with donkey and nobody will fall again.so they started throwing bags. sand bags were falling on donkey ,he was frightened.but then he think of of differently , he started skahing his body ,so all bags were falling down ,then he climb up after some time well was filled up with sand bags and donkey was out of the well.
Answered by vilas manohar deshpande, 05 Feb '10 08:59 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

After almost 100 days, your twin questions , more or less in the same line on life will be a mad crowd puller . I first thought to skip it but as an honour to Mega ji on the eve or adam of his 25 th birthday , please accept my 2 line tribute . So much so has already been told by all genious of this forum on this question , and as nothing is left out , I thought better to make my preface longer than the answer to bring at least a little smile in the corner of your eyes because now you will have a real tough time to select the BA . And as my swetheart told never to walk alone , I am chosing the question where answers are more :)

First my all time favorite line " yesterday is history , tomorrow is mystery , today is the gift of god ... that's why it's called present " I am just making a strong bridge today between yesterday and tomorrow. To me ife is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 04 Feb '10 07:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Hi Omega,first of all wish u a happy belated BD.Life is a mixture of various matters,it's our attitude that makes it easy or tough.It's all present in the mind.Once you are bogged down by the pressures,everything seems tough.Taken in a light hearted manner,step by step as it comes,every moment becomes easy.
Answered by shuvra dey, 04 Feb '10 06:04 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Life....as u see it thru ur bare eyes...seem really...a melee of happiness and sorrow in all that u do or say...or others give u in return.
This becomes a smooth cakewalk to some to apprehend and yet to some its like a twisting and turning alleyway with surprises round every corner making it tough to foresee wat comes on face round the next bend. Some say Life is tough game of choices...some say life is a bed of thorns...and some say Life is like a flower in bloom...with every petal opening u see a new prospect...a new hope emerging.
Let us now see the picture of Life thru the candid camera without going into the hearsay of wat others overviews on life are.
Seeing life thru the eyes of ur near n dear...
Thru ur parents eyes when u see life...u see Support in Life with knowledge that comes thru experience and tolerance.
Answered by sumita ganguly, 04 Feb '10 05:54 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Life is tough for one and all .It appears to those who dont put proper effort to come out of the real phase.If we take things easily and work in proper direction nothing is tough in life ...We should develop the habbit of proper contentment in life by not increasing our wants.
Answered by ANURADHA PATHAKJ, 04 Feb '10 05:29 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

When we are with our close friends we may not find it too hard to spend time, instead time will fly off. But if we are with some boring persons or somebody who doesn't have any common tastes or interests we may soon feel bored and it will be so difficult to spend even a minute with him. Similarly we consider life as tough when it is offering us unpleasant things or situations, when it makes us to do which we don't like. If we can enjoy whatever we are doing or whatever we are getting, then probably we can make life more beautiful. We should aim what we can accomplish, by rightly understanding our capabilities, then there won't be any disappointments. So it is definitely our attitude that makes life tough before us. The life, the opportunities are the same for all, it is in the way we utilize it with right resources. Opportunities are not wasted; we lose one but another got that.
Answered by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 04 Feb '10 01:55 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Rpg..more

Answered by thampy chacko