Q.

Whos In Charge?
One day the different parts of the body were having an argument to see which should be in charge.

The brain said, I do all the thinking so Im the most important and I should be in charge.

The eyes said, I see everything and let the rest of you know where we are, so Im the most important and I should be in charge.

The hands said, Without me we wouldnt be able to pick anything up or move anything. So Im the most important and I should be in charge.

The stomach said, I turn the food we eat into energy for the rest of you. Without me, wed starve. So Im the most importa

Tags: im, health, charge
Asked by shyamvanwari, 04 Nov '13 09:37 pm

1.

This is an excellent example of superiority complex. It is us to understand the importance of each and everybody in discharging a task. We should never feel superior or inferior while contributing to the success of anything.
Answered by LIPSIKA, 04 Nov '13 11:34 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Nice
Answered by iqbal seth, 05 Nov '13 09:36 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Very good!! rathyatra mahayatra maha dhumdham!! bhaktora lootaye pathe pathe kariche pranam!! rath bhabe aami deb, path bhabe aami, murti bhabe aami deb , hanshe antaryami!!
Answered by sanjay karmakar, 04 Nov '13 09:40 pm

(0)
 (0)