Q.

Whom has sunidhi chauhan married recently & whats the name of her previous husband..has she divorced & remarried?

Tags: relationships, astrology, sunidhi chauhan
Asked by dharamender nebhnani, 30 May '12 05:55 pm

1.

In 2002, at the age of 18, Chauhan ran away with director and choreographer Bobby Khan, after working on the music video for "Pehla Nasha. It was reported that the couple married in a secretly arranged ceremony, attended only by very close friends and vigilantly watched over by security.

Chauhan was initially happy with the marriage. In an interview, she said:

"My in-laws don't make me feel I am 'married'. I don't feel I have stepped into a new house. I am so comfortable. And Bobby is a darling. I am very, very happy.

On the downside, the marriage caused a rift between the young singer and her parents, who considered the union unsuitable and consequently disowned her. However, Chauhan and Khan separated a year later, bringing about a reconciliation between the estranged parents and daughter Chauhan, who lived with mentor, actor and TV anchor, Annu Kapoor and his wife Arunita during the separation, filed for divorce the same year, citing that she had realized she and Khan " ...more
Answered by anantharaman, 30 May '12 06:00 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Your chances are zero she is not going to marry with you
Answered by SHASHI AGRAWAL, 30 May '12 05:56 pm

(1)
 (1)
3.

Who cares her sheela ki jawani is on the dhalan so she got some one
Answered by babu rao, 30 May '12 06:30 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Aise bahot sare log hai...not ot worry.........
Answered by pramod rajapurkar, 30 May '12 06:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Born nidhi chauhan
she is a divorcee
In 2002, at the age of 18, Chauhan ran away with director and choreographer Bobby Khan, after working on the music video for "Pehla Nasha." It was reported that the couple married in a secretly arranged ceremony, attended only by very close friends and vigilantly watched over by security.

On the downside, the marriage caused a rift between the young singer and her parents, who considered the union unsuitable and consequently disowned her.[16] However, Chauhan and Khan separated a year later, bringing about a reconciliation between the estranged parents and daughter. Chauhan, who lived with mentor, actor and TV anchor, Annu Kapoor and his wife Arunita during the separation, filed for divorce the same year, citing that she had realized she and Khan "wanted different things from life."
On April 27, 2012, Sunidhi Chauhan tied the knot childhood friend and music composer Hitesh Sonik at a low profile wedding ceremony in Mumbai
Answered by Ataur Rahman, 30 May '12 06:00 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Hitesh Sonik
Answered by conviction, 30 May '12 05:57 pm

(1)
 (0)