Q.

Sir,

I had an ABN AMRO credit card two years back.I had made the full and final usettlement letter ref.(CH-PWB-080606-24) towards credit card No 5415382307625806 a sum of Rs.18000 by DD.( dd.no:630478) dated on 08-JUN-2006 to your office. A full and final settlement letter was given to me

However for the past ten days I am being harassed by ABN-AMRO bank office demanding an excess payment of Rs. 8500 and I am being threatened that my name will be included in the defaulters list if the payment is not made immedi..........
Please give me. any solution for mee.

Asked by BHARATHIRAJA panneerselvam, 18 Jul '08 11:29 pm

1.

Immediately give a police complaint and file a case in consumers forum.
Answered by bhaskar erram, 18 Jul '08 11:30 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Immediately put up a mail directly to the Head of ur region of ABN-AMRO along with the details and PHOTOCOPY OF THE DOCUMENTS... DONT EVER HAND OVER THE ORIGINAL RECEIPTS EVEN BY MISTAKE ALSO ALWYS HAND OVER THE COPY...THEY MIGHT TRY ALL SORTS OF TACTICS TO SCARE U TO MAKE THE EXCESS PAYMENTS...DNT GET SCARED.. file an FIR with the police station stating the telephone nos from where u recevng the thrtning calls.... FIR is must and that u have filed an FIR against the company must be brought to the notice of the CREDIT CARD COMPANY thts very important...in the end if ur really honest..if u have really made the full payment and the case is won by you DONT FORGET TO ASK FOR FINANCIAL COMPENSATION FOR THE TRAUMA AND AGONY U HAVE UNDERGONE..IF THEY SAY THEY WNT GIVE U NETHING U THREATEN THEM SAYING U WUD DRAG THEM TO THE COURT...TIT FOR TAT..... BEST OF LUCK BHARATHIRAJA
Answered by Kabir Goswami, 18 Jul '08 11:56 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Report to Bank of Ombudsman site is http://bankingombudsman.rbi.org.in and visit consumber banking cases menu find out the category and make a suitable complaint to them.
Answered by rajarao, 19 Jul '08 08:59 am

(0)
 (0)