Q.

I am in Pune, and wanted to watch Vagina Monologues. How often is the play organized, and in which cities can I watch it in ??

04 May '08 03:32 am

1.

The Vagina Monologues is an Obie Award-winning episodic play written by Eve Ensler which ran at the off-Broadway Westside Theatre after a limited run at HERE Arts Center in 1996. Ensler originally starred in the production; when she left the play it was recast with three celebrity monologists. The production has been staged internationally, and a television version featuring Ensler was produced by cable TV channel HBO. In 1998, Ensler launched V-Day, a global non profit that has raised over $50 million for women's anti-violence groups through benefits of The Vagina Monologues.

Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vagina_Monologues
Answered by Jack Johnson, 04 May '08 05:08 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

What nonsense are you talking about? I am from there and had never heard about such obnoxious things. Mioreover your question is objectionable and I have recommended for its deletion. Rediff qua is not place for such unethical questions. Please avoid spoiling the name of the city.

The very question shows you are not from Pune. If this is so in your own interest I would sincerely advise you to desist from suchdefamation of Pune and other places..
Answered by radhikamruta, 04 May '08 04:27 am

(0)
 (1)