Q.

What is known as HYPOSTRESS?

Asked by MajorVLoganathan, 07 Dec '09 11:26 am

1.

Hypostress is the opposite of hyperstress
Hypostress occurs when an individual is bored or unchallenged. People who experience hypostress are often restless and uninspired.
Answered by sudesh, 07 Dec '09 11:29 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Hypostress is a type of stress that rarely gets a mention This stress happens when someone is bored or unchallenged, like a worker on an assembly line. The symptoms of hypostress are restlessness, loss in creativity, and possibly depression.

Chronic stress is the worst type of stress you can face. This is because it is unremitting and will eventually cause the body to break down. The key to reducing chronic stress is to deal with the source of the stress or to have an outlet that allows you to relax or calm down. These two strategies are easy to implement provided the person acknowledges that they are under stress. This is often the hardest part of the problem.
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 07 Dec '09 11:45 am

(1)
 (1)
3.

Hypostress is a BIT different than hyperstress. Whilst hyperstress dictates a man is too overloaded in cerebrum, hypostress does state the opposite, but not in a literal sense. A human suffering from hypostress either feels he is like a dead body without a purpose in life or feels he is just a liability to the world and those around him. A Hiroshima bomb attack then happens on his self confidence. . . . .

I have seen several folk w/ hypostress, and I must say myself. I always idolized Ernesto Che Guevara, I would always dream of triumphantly marching to New Delhi with the slogan "HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!" after defeating u in battle LOL. I guess I got that inspiration from my Grandfather and I idolized him dearly for his accomplishments as a IJA foreign legion soldier (INA). I always dreamed that I will set things rite for India....but well, what am I doing now? LEather commodities trading ha ha ha. Through the ages, I learnt to cope but it took a HEAVY toll on my wife & my Dad a ...more
Answered by A Moin, 08 Dec '09 08:23 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

The feeling of restlessness and uninspired,generally this is in everyone to a normal extent but this is exceeded then it is diesease of Hypostress!(which occurs when a person is bored or unchallenged)
Answered by roopa, 07 Dec '09 04:53 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

It is the experience of stress when there is none. My friend Rajagopalan used to complain of heart-attack very often even when doctors denied it. Atlast one doctor understood his hypostress condition and declared a mockery emergency and addmitted him into the ICU and did all the drama. It worked wonders and Rajagopalan praised the doctor and felt completely satisfied that he found a good doctor after along search.
Answered by SNSharma, 07 Dec '09 11:48 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

When someone is continuously remarking "Yr msg box is still locked" aur friends request bhi nahi aa rahi .....:-)))
Answered by Juliana, 07 Dec '09 11:28 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Amartya Sen..more

Answered by sudesh