Aam admi was mentioned by FM in passing only. Has he been forgotten for ever or to be remembered befor Election ?
Then after coming to Power, Politicians will forget everything and concentrate their own business.
"AM-ADMIS' have nothing more to contribute for their respective countries, other than a single vote in their life-time, but they have enormous expectations.
"HUMAN RESOURCES" are simply the avoidable liabilities for the under-developed countries.
1. First budget - Honeymoon budget . Fresh from the victory, you don't want to antagonize anybody and keep the aspiration of the common man waiting.
2. Second budget - Hardest Budget. Elections are far far away.
3. Third Budget - Status quo budget with little sops also as elections are seen in the far horizon.
4. Fourth Budget - Wooing budget, soft budget as elections have drawn closer.
5. Fifth Budget - Most populist Budget as elections are knocking at the door.