Q.

What is the responsibilities of the citizens.

Asked by sanjay karmakar, 13 Aug '09 01:27 pm

1.

Responsibilities of Indian Citizens
Let me start with the remarks of former president and supreme commander of military forces of India, also a wirter & professor, If an country is to be corruption free and be a nation of beautiful minds, then I strongly believe that there are three socital keys in our society who can make a difference, they are the Mother, the Father & the Teacher.
Let us appeal to the three socital keys, the mother, father and the teacher to perform their respective duties properly and not to divert themselves from their duties to cheap attractive desires.
Mother and father should keep watch on their kids not to indulge themselves in cheap reality show for a temporary victory which may damage their future. There are so many such small things which should be avoided by the parents for the sake of their children. Here I can not write all in detials in such short column. However, anyone can write to me for the same at email ID-exindian.airwarrior@gmail.com.
Answered by Vikram Shah, 01 Sep '09 02:34 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Gandhijisubhash chandra bosevallabhai pateltipu sultanlaxmi bairam mohan roydayanand saraswathibhagat singhAbul Kalam Azad, Vinayak Damodar Savarkar ..more

Answered by Ataur Rahman